Tuesday, January 8, 2008

set adrift in blog galaxy...

Well I've been nicking everyone else's good ideas for years now. I suppose it is only fair that I begin to give something in return.

It does feel a bit like my first day at school. I know what to do, I know where to go and what my first class is but... what if nobody leaves a comment or completely ignores me??? Ah, the fear and intrepidation of first day blues.

No longer can I play around with font, colour, layout etc as an excuse for now publishing. To boldly go...

2 comments:

John said...

Hi Welcome to the ScotsEduBlogWorld. I found you via ScotEduBlogs.org.uk Nice to see another Glasgow Primary blogger. I am grabbing Poetry links from your 2nd post right now.

Mr M said...

Hi John!
I feel very privileged that you are the first person to comment on my blog! I came to your talk at SETT, very inspiring. Particularly liked your slant on the blog being an extension of the display wall. I have used your school blog as something of a template for sharing with my own class and for trying to persuade my school that it is a good thing. After (only) a year, I think they get the idea. There maybe digital natives and immigrants, but I am more of a digital lurker! It's a funny feeling posting yourself on the WWW for the first time. Is that how the kids feel I wonder?